Liberal Notions of "Fairness"
Rush Limbaugh has delivered another superb commentary (Thursday, August 18, Hour 3) in which he eviscerates liberal notions of "fairness" – notions that make a mockery of that honorable but much-abused word. The next time a liberal politician or pundit levels an accusation of "unfair!" at someone's conservative ideas, it would help to have committed this list to memory:
- It isn't fair to impose a 70% tax rate on the country's most productive citizens.
- It isn't fair to waste money on pie-in-the-sky green technology.
- It isn't fair to pay off union political foot soldiers.
- It isn't fair to arbitrarily pick winners and losers in the marketplace (crony capitalism).
- It isn't fair to not publish a budget for over 800 days.
- It isn't fair to lie about the financial realities of Obamacare.
- It isn't fair for the President to pretend he has nothing to do with all the new debt, piled up during his term in office, thanks to laws he either voted for as a Senator, or signed as President, and supported as both.
- It isn't fair to expect the American people (of any income level) to pay for it.
- It isn't fair to shut down drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
- It isn't fair to refuse to develop America's energy resources.
- It isn't fair to deny Americans high-paying energy-sector jobs in exchange for support from radical environmental groups.
- It isn't fair to bill taxpayers for campaign bus trips.
- It isn't fair to take so many vacations instead of working on problems which are supposedly at a crisis level.
- It isn't fair to pile up deficits, and then accuse the wealthy of wrong-doing and greed.
- It isn't fair to engage in uncontrolled, irresponsible spending and then after it's all done accuse Americans of not paying their fair share.
- It isn't fair to lie about global temperatures and then propose "solutions" that are burdensome and onerous to the American people.
- It isn't fair that the mainstream media acts as a propaganda arm for the President.
- It isn't fair to engage in political libel aimed at people like Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann.
VISIT OUR SPONSORS
ChristianMusic.com & HomeVideos.com & Nightmares.com
BigScreens.com & PetDoctors.com & RetirementParties.com & UsedTrucks.com