Obama Blames Everyone –
In the second hour of his August 8, 2011 broadcast, Rush Limbaugh shines a light on one of President Obama's most glaring faults – his almost comical refusal to take responsibility for seemingly anything. We at ElectionDebates readily grant that a willingness to accept responsibility for problems of import is a rare virtue in politics, and while it is admirable in the abstract, in practice it can be problematic and thankless for anyone brave enough to attempt it. But this President's readiness to point the finger of blame is something exceptional. The sheer breadth and depth of Obama's disclaimers is a sight to see. The list we offer here, as lengthy as it is, is only a partial one.
- Obama Blames Arab Spring and Japan's Earthquake on Struggling Economy and Job Situation, August 5th, 2011.
- Obama Blames Messy Democracy for His Failed Policies, August 3rd, 2011; remarks by the president at a DNC event.
- Obama Blames Congress for US Debt Mess; Obama news conference, June 29th, 2011.
- Obama Blames Republicans for Slow Pace on Immigration Reform, July 25th, 2011.
- Obama Blames Media for Lack of Compromise in Washington; remarks by Obama at a town hall meeting July 22nd, 2011.
- Obama Blames Technology for Struggling Economy; June 14th, 2011, NBC Today interview.
- Obama Blames Oil Spectators for High Oil Prices; April 19th, 2011, remarks by Obama at a town hall meeting.
- Obama Blames Reagan for America's Out of Control Debt and Spending; remarks by President Obama April 13th, 2011, Federal News Service.
- Obama Blames Bush and Congress for Lack of Fiscal Discipline, April 13th, 2011; remarks by Obama, Federal News Service.
- Obama Blames Bush-Congress for Putting Off Tough Decisions, August 17th, 2010; remarks at a fundraiser for Patty Murray.
- Obama Blames Bush for Tax Cuts, Deficits; Obama town hall meeting on the economy in Racine, Wisconsin, June 30th, 2010.
- Obama Blames Bush for Deficits, June 8th, 2010; remarks by Obama at a second fundraising reception for Senator Barbara Boxer.
- Obama Blames GOP for Events that Led to Gulf Oil Spill; remarks by President Obama June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service.
- Obama Blames Republicans for America Not Being Able to Solve Problems; remarks by President Obama June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service.
- Obama Blames Corporations for Everybody's Problems, June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service. He said, "If you're a Wall Street Journal bank or an insurance company or oil company, you pretty much get to play by your own rules regardless of the consequences for everybody else." Blames corporations for everybody's problems.
- Obama Blames Bush for Overall Standing of American Economy, April 19th, 2010, at a fundraising reception for Senator Boxer.
- Obama Blames Bush, Congress for Deficits, February 1, 2010, delivering remarks on the budget.
- Obama Blames Bush for Regulatory Policies; January 17th, 2010, remarks by the president at an event with attorney general Martha Coakley in Massachusetts.
- Obama Blames Corporations for Everybody Else's Problems, June 3rd, 2010; remarks by President Obama.
- Obama Blames Bush for Overall Standing of Economy and American Standing, April 19th of 2010; Obama delivering remarks at a fundraising reception for Senator Boxer and the DNC.
- Obama Blames Bush and Congress for Deficits, February 1st, 2010, in remarks delivered on the budget.
- Obama Blames Bush for Regulatory Policies, January 17th, 2010, remarks by the president at an event with Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley.
- Obama Blames Wall Street Fat Cats for Economic Disaster, December 13th, 2009, CBS News' 60 Minutes.
- Obama Blames Bush for Overall Economy, September 27th, 2009, remarks by the president at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual dinner.
- Obama Blames Bush for Stifling Unions, September 7th, 2009; remarks by the president at the AFL-CIO Labor Day picnic.
- Obama Blames Bush for Prescription Drug Bill; remarks by the president, health insurance reform town hall, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, August 11th, 2009.
- Obama Blames Bush for Jobs, July 22nd, 2009; news conferences by the president.
- Obama Blames Bush for Failure to Recognize Europe's Leading Role in the World, April 3rd, 2009; remarks by President Obama at a Strasbourg town hall, and in those remarks he said this: "So we must be honest with ourselves. In recent years we've allowed our alliance to drift. I know that there have been honest disagreements over policy, but we also know that there's something more that has crept into our relationship.
- Obama Blames Bush for Deficits, February 23rd, 2009; Obama delivering opening remarks at fiscal responsibility summit.
- Candidate Obama Blames Fox News for his Elitist Label, New York Times, October 2008.
- Candidate Obama Blames Fox News for Likely Loss in Kentucky Primary, May 2008.
- Candidate Obama Blames Washington for High Gas Prices, April 25th, 2008; remarks of Senator Barack Obama, press availability on energy plan, 25 April 2008.
Further reading: Google Search: "Obama Blames"
VISIT OUR SPONSORS
ChristianMusic.com & HomeVideos.com & Nightmares.com
BigScreens.com & GreatHotels.com & PetDoctors.com & UsedTrucks.com