Democrat Nominee Obama
Supports Illegal Immigration
ProtectOurBorder.com lays out for us in damning detail just how bad Barack Obama is on illegal immigration:
- He opposes sanctions on employers who hire illegal aliens.
- He voted against a non-binding Senate resolution declaring English the official language in the United States.
- He came out in favor of drivers licenses for illegal aliens in the California Democrat party primary.
- He voted against increased funding for border security.
- He voted for the Dream Act, which would have allowed illegals to receive in-state college tuition rates at public universities.
- He has refused to take a public stand against sanctuary cities.
The conclusion, says ProtectOurBorder.com, is too stark to ignore.
Obama was rated at just eight percent by the non-profit U.S. Border Control organization. Eight percent equals having an open-border stance.
This open-border advocate is now the Presidential nominee of the Democrat Party.
While pro-enforcement groups like ProtectOurBorders.com and RightMarch.com have effectively reallied the troops and played a key role in stopping Hillary Clinton, we cannot afford to rest on our laurels.
Now we're threatened with something even worse – a candidate who believes that it's alright not only to give illegal aliens amnesty, but that we should open our borders and encourage even MORE illegals to pour into our nation!
It was necessary to end the threat of Hillary Clinton's taking of the Presidency in the Democrat primary. Now that her political defeat is an accomplished fact, defeating Obama becomes the most pressing priority, and if anything, he poses a greater threat to Hillary Clinton. He is a superb orator, and the most personally attractive and charismatic politician to emerge on the national scene in generations. It will be a difficult task to punch through to reach the minds and hearts of his swooning fans just how dangerous his ideas are to this country. And we will have to do this without the help of a fawning, star-struck media. We have our work cut out for us.
Read the original article.
VISIT OUR SPONSORS
ChristianMusic.com & HomeVideos.com & Nightmares.com
BabyDoctors.com & BigScreens.com & GreatHotels.com & LimoRentals.com & UsedTrucks.com